Plenty of misinformation and information is present on the web about GMAT preparation. Hence, GMAT aspirants find it real tough to find the correct type of information that can help with their preparation. Which is the best way to study and what kind of materials to be used for the preparation is a common question that is commonly asked by many aspirants!
Top myths surrounding GMAT preparation
- Select few books on GMAT exam and get prepared for the exam: It is a wrong approach taken, since the study material quality is likely to vary widely. Adequate research needs to be undertaken to know which ones will be the best prior to starting the preparation. Only superior quality books should be chosen for the purpose. The best gmat coaching classes in Bangalore will provide the students with adequate and relevant study materials that will be more than enough to get high scores in the exam.
- It is not possible to improve scores in Reading Comprehension section: This part of the test definitely is the toughest. Unlike Sentence Correction or Quant, where bunch of rules, combined with plenty of practice problems can help the student to get better. The reputed coaching center will provide the right approach to this section and ensure the students’ scores are improved significantly. The qualified and learned faculty at the coaching center will provide customized solutions to each and every student who has joined them.
- Not being good in Math will mean not performing well on Quant Section: Lots of practice will be an absolute must for perfuming well in this particular section. The coaching center will provide excellent reference materials to help the students to gain better grasp over the math fundamentals. On learning the fundamentals the studnets just need to practice superior quality problem sets repeatedly. It is only extensive and repeated practice that will provide the students with the ability to view question patterns the right way and to learn eventually how to deal correctly the difficult problems. anyone studying hard can achieve good scores in this section and not necessarily has to be a math genius.
- Memorizing idioms for Sentence Correction section is waste of precious time: Common GMAT idiom list is not that long. Flashcards can be created for each one in just couple of hours. The student needs to spend at least half a day for about a week to memorize all the listed idioms and without having to put in too much effort. It will definitely help improve overall GMAT score. Although extreme, it can ensure boosting verbal score.
- Studying for several months in advance for better performance: Intense studies are a must for 7 to 8 weeks before the exam. this will give the student adequate rest, relaxation and the necessary time to study and complete the topics present in the GMAT syllabus.
The best gmat classes in Bangalore should be joined much in advance to ensure that the student is well prepared on time and can give the exam with great confidence.