When a child reaches the perfect age for schooling (3-5), he needs to be engaged with both physical and mental activities. This stage is ideal for forming enriching the child’s mind with basic knowledge and practical skills. Emphasizing the importance of movement among the children serves as the primary foundation before adulthood. Exposing the young learners in a dynamic environment will surely lead to a healthier life. If they start to be physically active, children will bring such behavior on the teenage and adult stage.
Want to empower your kids how to become the best chef? Don’t worry! You don’t need to wait anymore until they get older. Kitchen play will help you teach them how to cook excellently.
As soon as your children understand few basic rules, they probably enjoy baby musical instruments activity and become more independent. With these, you should set certain safety rules in order to maintain cleanliness and safety. Don’t be afraid to give these following reminders to your young little ones:
- Always remind them to roll up their long sleeves, get rid of loose clothing as well as tie their long hair, if they want to enjoy play kitchens. Clothes might serve as an obstacle.
- Don’t forget to wash hands and then dry them. Having wet hands while in playing in the kitchen may cause accidents.
- Whenever they can’t reach your kitchen countertop, look for a sturdy stool/chair to get what they need.
- Pick up knife through their handle and don’t ever dare to point it against anyone. Utilize knife only with adult supervision and with permission.
- Check if the burner and oven are switched off before you leave the kitchen.
- Never let electrical cords stick around sink, oven and even on stove top.
- If they are working with pots, make sure you’ll hold its handle while stirring so you can avoid the pots from slipping.
- Don’t add water if you know the pan has oil. It could burn someone’s skin.
- Stay away from any hot objects. If necessary, ask help from adult.
The future behavior and response of a child depends on how he was raised during the early development. Parents apply different procedures on nurturing their child, depending on what the situation requires them to do. During the early stage, a child’s brain is still young and capable of absorbing a variety of concepts from different activity toys for babies. Flexibility is an evident characteristic which enables the child to learn quickly.
The early brain development among children is indeed a complicated concern. There are parents who deprive their children of exploring the world. At a young age, individuals must be allowed to play, run, socialize, and perform. These basic movements will actually have an effect on the next stages of growth and development. Instead of controlling the capabilities of a child, the parents must show support and understanding. Children are very intelligent that they could feel when they are sincerely loved or just taken for granted. If you want to live in a healthy environment, start nurturing your child.